Before purchasing software solutions, please read the following agreement
This agreement is a public offer, it is based on the existing legislation of the Georgia. The law applicable to the interpretation of this agreement and all relations arising from the nature of the agreement is the substantive and procedural law of the Georgia.
This agreement is a document governing the rules of use information, product purchasing and services from ThemeHills team. The agreement is considered executed in full and with proper quality, if the customer within one day after receipt of the archives did not send a reasoned claim in quality.
Payment for products and services confirms that the client agrees to the terms of the public offer. When you purchase, you fill out the form and confirm that you have written a valid e-mail address.
Definition of terms Agreement
- Software solutions (solutions) – add-ons and templates, that extend the basic capabilities of CS-Cart platform
- Seller – ThemeHills team (Individual Entrepreneur «Oleg Slepukhov» – IN 326127775), that develops and supports software solutions on site themehills.com. The company is registered in Georgia.
- The buyer – a person who acquires software solutions on themehills.com site for further using on the site, working on CS-Cart platform.
ThemeHills owns the copyright to the solutions, presented on this site. The copy, publish, transfer or resale for use is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use parts of our code in whole or in part of any other software product or website.
Buying software solutions (add-ons and themes) online on themehills.com site, our customers get the license key, which gives the right to use solutions only in the number of installations that the customer has paid for. The license remains in effect for all period of use, and customer solutions can be terminated in case of violation of the rules of its use (identification of copyright infringement resulting in a one-sided rejection of the license by the seller without a refund for the software product, for which a violation found). After the expiration of the license, the product continues to work.
Use one instance (a single installation) of the Software on one web server and one website only, for purposes of running a single e-commerce store; in the event You intend to use the Software or any part thereof on more than one website, the license for each such multiple use must be obtained (see Appendix A for the explanation);
Subscription to the newsletter, promotions
Buying a product on our website and leaving a mail, you automatically subscribe to our newsletter with the ability to unsubscribe.
Using software solutions
The Seller guarantees the work of his solutions on clean uncustomized settings CS-Cart with appropriate version (versions compatibility is available on the solution page description).
You can customize our templates and add-ons under the requirements you need. In the case of making customization of code you have to take risks for future work and updates itself. Seller in this case relieves its guarantee on the performance solutions and is ready to make a paid support for solutions.
If you have a strong need for add-on o theme customization to suit your individual needs – contact us by email before payment order to email@example.com
Our team regularly updates add-ons and templates (after the release of new versions of CS-Cart as well as the needs of our customers, adding new features and functionality). At the same time Buyer has the possibility to be updated before the end of updates subscription, in the case of completion of the subscription period, the Buyer has the option to renew his subscription for a fee. At the end of the subscription, period updates are unavailable. All updates and information about them available at our site or forum.
Installation service policy
Our team performs the installation and configuration on weekdays, 1-2 working days after receiving FTP access to the store.
Important: we do not install demo products, blog posts, brands and categories.
We’re supporting the two most recent versions of all major browsers that were updated in the latest couple of months.
All paid solutions are sold with detailed instructions for installation and use.
If our solution after installation caused the problem or you get an error in the solution – address to our experts by mail firstname.lastname@example.org (but before applying, we recommend to study all cases of limitation of the Seller’s liability below the text of the agreement).
If you need customization (changing the design, operation logic on an individual basis), please contact our specialists email@example.com mail, check the required number of hours before purchase solution (if you want to pay the cost of customization in one order with the solution) or after the purchase (you you will be able to purchase the required number of hours by individual purchase).
Limitation of liability of the Seller to the Buyer
Seller guarantees the work of his solutions under the terms of the agreement, however, the following limitations exist:
- Seller guarantees the work of program add-on and templates on not modified CS-Cart installations. Also, if the Buyer site has other third side software solutions (not included in the base CS-Cart) that conflict with sellers solution, it can require additional costs from the Buyer to solve the problems.
- Seller can not guarantee the performance of his software solutions in cases, where they have been customized by yourself or with the involvement of third parties
- While upgrading of a customized solution The buyer assumes full responsibility for the consequences for this updates
- Seller can guarantee the performance of his software solutions only on recommended by CS-Cart.com configurations and settings of servers as well as the presence of system resources, sufficient for the execution of the program code. The lack of resources of the server or the use of non-recommended server configurations is not a disadvantage of software solutions (add-ons).
Add-ons that we develop are guaranteed to work on the Responsive theme without making third-party changes.
- Seller guarantees the work of his solutions exclusively for the versions of CS-Cart, which declared as supported by descriptions of this solutions.
- In the event of the release of a new stable version of CS-Cart ThemeHills team starts to adapt their solutions. At the same time we are not regulating accurate adaptation periods, but orient, it takes an objective amount of time due to the work on the adaptation and testing of code. If you need to be updated, you must have an active subscription period for updates. For solutions, the subscription period for which has expired, the possibility of updates is limited for a period as long as the Buyer does not prolong subscription to updates.
- In the event of detection a problem (bug) in the code of solution Seller guarantee the Buyer as soon as possible to fix the problem free of charge if it is not caused by the weights (settings and server configuration, status of server resources, not able to access the customer’s server, server version mismatch, conflict with other add-ons and templates, non-delivery of CS-Cart, customized core code). If after the analysis of the problem revealed that the problem was caused by the above weights, the Seller is entitled to demand compensation for the work on the analysis of the problem and its solutions.
- Free solutions (with zero cost) are provided “as is”, you can solve problems with their use only on a fee basis for the consistent advance rates.
The company accepts payment for solutions and services in the following ways:
You will receive .zip archive after payment.
The contractor and the client do not sign acts. Payment confirms the quality of services.
Buyer, buying a license to use software solutions, confirms that the decision is fully consistent with his needs based on the description (on the site themehills.com), the solution is compatible with the CS-Cart version, used by Buyer.
Refund can be made by the Seller, if the solution that he has acquired can not be used, since it is not satisfied with the specific parameters (list – a claim no later than 14 days after the purchase decision). The timing of the refund up – up to 14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). In this case, the Buyer in the request for refund must specify a convenient way to transfer assets to the Seller.
What is non-refundable::
- costs for making repeat purchases except the first for each purchased solutions;
- costs for solutions purchased at a discount;
- costs for providing services (installation services, customization, consultation, which were paid under the purchase solution).
By refund Seller cancels the license to use the solutions, then any use of the Sellers code is illegal.
By refund the client is excluded from the Affiliate program
Customization and services from ThemeHills team
Buyer, purchasing solutions on this website can use additional paid services from ThemeHills team. In this case, before ordering such services, Buyer must coordinate all services for the quantity and quality of the work by correspondence with a team representative at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The contractors will be guided by the tasks and the information received from the customer during the negotiation phase of the work. Changes to the original specification and initial information may result in a rise in the cost of such work, the contractor shall notify the customer before their execution.
Customers can be sponsors of some of our developments (add-ons or themes).
The cost performed services and work are not refundable in any case.
Custom development service
CS-Cart and the solutions that you use in your stores are constantly updated, we guarantee correct operation only on the version of the environment (CS-Cart, add-ons, etc.) on which the work was performed. Adaptation for new versions is paid separately.
To ensure maximum performance, we create a separate add-on for the store, use hooks, and methods that are described in the CS-Cart documentation for customization.
If due to some actions on the server or work, you erase the code and other modifications obtained in the course of paid development, we reserve the right to charge money for its restoration, if these actions were not our fault.
Appendix A. Examples explaining the one-license-one-store rule
1. If your store is based on a single copy of the Software and is accessible from multiple domains, and all the domains show identical websites to users (so-called mirror websites), it is OK and does not require You to obtain multiple licenses.
2. If your multiple stores (where each has its own product database and customer base) are based on a single installation of the Software and are accessible from sub-domains or sub-directories of a single domain, a license for each store is required.
3. If your store is based on a single copy of the Software and is accessible from multiple domains, and your Software copy is customized to show/hide/alter certain parts of the store’s content based on the domain from which users access your store, a license for each domain is required. From the perspective of this License agreement such installation is considered as multiple stores.
4. If your store is based on multiple copies of the Software, a license for each installed copy must be obtained.
If You are in doubt whether your usage of the Software complies with this One-license-one-store rule, You must consult with us.
Ability to change Terms and conditions
ThemeHills reserves the right to change the terms of the sale and use of software solutions, presented on this site without notice. However, only a fixed date of the last changes.
Individual Entrepreneur Oleg Slepukhov
Georgia, City Borjomi, Meskheti Street, N 31g, floor 0, office space N3
Last modified 12 January 2023